“Pedaling for Possibilities (P4P) is IPAT’s annual stationary bike event fundraiser. We host this event for the sole purpose of raising money to purchase assistive technology (AT) devices and services for people residing in North Dakota and Moorhead, Minnesota.”
During the 2015 event, the same cycling, music, and fun filled day includes changes in the way competitors can attain bragging rights and win prizes!
Ride for the Pride!
Teams and individual riders will win a traveling trophy for most miles ridden during the race! Your name, or your team’s name, will be engraved on the trophy and immortalized for P4P events to come! So challenge an individual or team to see who can ride for the pride, bragging rights, and a traveling trophy!
We will also have awards for team spirit and best team costume.
Prizes! Prizes! Prizes!
Pedaling for Possibility prizes are dependent upon dollars raised. The more money an individual raises, the better prizes and chances to win prizes they have!
- All individuals who raise $50.00 or more are eligible for general prizes.
- All individuals who raise $100.00 or more are eligible for general and Tier 3 prizes.
- All individuals who raise $200.00 or more are eligible for general and Tier 2 and 3 prizes.
- All individuals who raise $300.00 or more are eligible for general and Tier 1, 2, and 3 prizes.
- The individual with most dollars raised wins the top prize and will be eligible for general and Tier 1, 2, and 3 prizes.
Individuals can only win one prize in each prize category.
- We will be drawing for prizes in each prize category throughout the day, so it is encouraged riders get their donation handed in at the beginning of the day to win sooner.
- Riders do not have to be present to win, but it is encouraged.
- When a rider’s name is called for a prize, they can choose from the appropriate prize category – first come, first serve!
Note: All individuals who participate receive a Pedaling for Possibilities t-shirt.