Daily Living & Environmental Adaptations
Our goal for individuals is to have the best possible quality of life.
We want people to be able to do the things they love for as long as they possibly can, safely, and in the environment of their choosing. With the help of assistive technology, we work with individuals to provide options that may help them remain in their home as long as possible and still feel safe.
- Door alarms to alert when a loved one with dementia has left the house
- Locked medication dispensers
- Offset door hinges to widen doorways without construction
- Voice-activated home automation
Individuals Searching for Daily Living and Environmental Adaptations:
- Equipment Demonstration
- Short-term Equipment Trial Program
- Equipment Reuse Program
- Senior Safety Program (Only for ND residents age 60 and older)
- Specialized Phone Program
- iCanConnect: Deaf-Blind Service (Only for those who are both legally deaf and legally blind)
- AT device training, set-up, assessments, consultations, and evaluations. (Call for more detailed information.)