At ND Assistive, we have assistive technology (AT) devices to help lessen the impact of a hearing impairment.
Whether an individual needs a device that makes sounds louder or something that converts sound to a visual or tactile message, we will work to find the equipment that does what is needed. This equipment might include:
- Personal amplification devices for home, work, or leisure
- Visual and tactile alerting devices that turn sounds into light signals or vibrations to alert for alarms, doorbells, and phones
- Telephones that amplify incoming voices or convert incoming speech to written text
Individuals with a Hearing Impairment or Deafness:
- Equipment Demonstration
- Short-term Equipment Trial Program
- Equipment Reuse Program
- Senior Safety Program (Only for ND residents age 60 and older)
- Specialized Phone Program
- iCanConnect: Deaf-Blind Service (Only for those who are both legally deaf and legally blind)
- AT device training, setup, assessments, consultations, and evaluations. (Call for more detailed information.)
Subscribe To Our Blog Mailing List!
"*" indicates required fields