Ready to explore the world of assistive technology?
We’re here to help! Our team is ready to listen, understand your unique needs, and help you discover what’s possible.
Call us or fill out the contact form below so our staff can help you get started!
- Is responsive to the consumer
- Includes persons with all disabilities and across all ages in every aspect of the program
- Seeks meaningful consumer involvement at all levels of the project
- Provides statewide access to assistive technology and services
- Addresses assistive technology issues involving all settings (home, work, school, community, and play)
- Collaboratively develops a long-range statewide plan for assistive technology in North Dakota
Jeannie Krull, MS/CCC-SLP, ATP, CAPS
Assistant Executive Director
Courtney Ness Fuchs, ATP
AT Training Specialist
Randon Lovering, MOTR/L, CAPS
AT Consultant/OT/CAPABLE Program Manager
Carolyn Weber, MOTR/L
AT Program Coordinator