Those with combined hearing and vision loss can feel cut off from their surrounding community. Through the iCanConnect program, ND Assistive can distribute communications technology to prevent isolation and provide ways of retaining a connection between individuals with a dual-sensory loss and their friends and family.
Who is Eligible?
In order to receive technology via this initiative, the individual must have:
- A visual acuity of 20/200 or less in the best-corrected eye, or a field loss of 20 degrees or less, or a progressive loss with a prognosis leading to one or both of these conditions.
- A hearing impairment so severe that most speech cannot be understood without optimum amplification or a progressive loss with a prognosis leading to this condition.
- An income that does not exceed 400 percent of the Federal Poverty Guidelines.
How to Apply
- Individuals must complete the application for iCanConnect
- Per request, Assistive can send out applications in the mail to interested individuals.
- The application can be downloaded from this page (see the bottom of the page).
More Detailed Information
For more detailed information about this program, please visit www.icanconnect.org
For questions please contact Courtney Ness at 1-(800)-365-4728 or email her at email@example.com
- ND iCanConnect Application English 7-2018
- ND iCanConnect Fillable Application English 7-2018
- ND iCanConnect Large Print Application English 7-2018
- ND iCanConnect Fillable Large Print Application English 7-2018
- ND iCanConnect Application Spanish 7-2018
- ND iCanConnect Fillable Application Spanish 7-2018
- ND iCanConnect Application Spanish Large Print 7-2018
- ND iCanConnect Fillable Application Spanish Large Print 7-2018