Group training sessions cover a broad range of topics, with the content custom-tailored to meet a specific Assistive Technology (AT) need.
Our group trainings in the past have included:
- “AT for Education” group training for a region’s Special Education professionals
- “AT for the Workplace” group training for ND Vocational Rehabilitation Councilors
- “Core AT Principals” group training for future Physical Therapy students
Individual training focuses on instruction of how to use a specific assistive technology (AT) device. If individuals have an AT device they’re not comfortable using, we can help them learn to use it with confidence.
Our individual trainings in the past have included:
- Livescribe Echo Smartpen training for a student going to college who would like to take better notes
- Dragon Naturally Speaking basic training for an individual who is quadriplegic who wants to use a computer
- Read&Write Gold training for an individual with Dyslexia who wants to use the text-to-speech feature of the software
For more information about the Assessments & Consultations process and its fees, please call and ask to speak with an AT Consultant.