The Short-Term Equipment Trial Program is a service that allows ND and MN residents with disabilities a 6 week trial of assistive technology. Individuals and professionals of people with disabilities may also access the service for their family members or clients.
This program was established so people can:
- Try assistive technology before they buy it
- Replace a device that is being repaired
- Compare assistive technology options
- Learn about assistive technology available to them or their clients
An inventory of equipment available for loan can be found on our ND AT4All website:
- Be sure to choose either of the following two programs: ASSISTIVE Fargo or ASSISTIVE Mandan.
- If you want to reserve a device for trial, you can create an account and start the trial process or contact us at 800.895.4728 or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Short-Term Trial Fees
Fees range from $15 – $45 plus shipping. Devices will be shipped USPS with a pre-paid return label. The borrower is responsible for shipping charges. A trial period is up to 6 weeks.